SUPERIOR RISK-ADJUSTED RETURNS
With over 5 decades of seasoned experience and strong relationships, Carter is able to move quickly, strategically and wisely in finding investment opportunities for our clients.
Experience and Achievements
- Over $5 billion of assets acquired, repositioned, developed, or sold since 1958.
- As managing member of two value-add real estate opportunity funds, Carter Real Estate Funds I and II and a number of individual assets, Carter has invested in over 25 assets with a capitalization of over $875 million since 2004.
The Carter Real Estate Fund I (CREF I)
- Capitalization of over $300 million.
- Consists of well-located office, business park, industrial, retail and residential development projects and assets with value-add potential in the southeastern United States.
The Carter Real Estate Fund II (CREF II)
- Capitalization of over $240 million.
- Consists of well-located office, medical office, mixed-use and residential development projects and assets with value-add potential in the southeastern United States and Ohio.
Carter's depth of investment management experience creates a unique competitive advantage for our investors and clients seeking to maximize asset performance.
The Carter Real Estate Fund III (CREF III)
- Investments consist of multi-family, mixed-use and student housing properties in Ohio and Mississippi.
- By co-investing with institutional capital sources, Carter will utilize its investment and development expertise to seek to obtain superior risk-adjusted returns.
For additional information, please contact Jim Shelton, Vice Chairman