SUPERIOR RISK-ADJUSTED RETURNS.
With over 50 years of seasoned experience and strong relationships, Carter is able to move quickly, strategically, and wisely in finding investment opportunities for our clients.
Experience and Achievements
- Over $5 billion of assets acquired, repositioned, developed, or sold since 1958
- As managing member of two value-add real estate opportunity funds, Carter Real Estate Funds I and II, and a number of individual assets, Carter has invested in over 20 assets with a capitalization of $750 million since 2004.
The Carter Real Estate Fund I (CREF I)
- Capitalization of over $300 million.
- Consists of well-located office, business park, industrial, retail and residential development projects and assets with value-add potential in the southeastern United States.
The Carter Real Estate Fund II (CREF II)
- Capitalization of over $240 million.
- Consists of well-located office, medical office, mixed-use and residential development projects and assets with value-add potential in the southeastern United States and Ohio.
Carter's depth of investment management experience creates a unique competitive advantage for our investors and clients seeking to maximize asset performance.
The Carter Real Estate Fund III (CREF III)
- Investments consist of multi-family, mixed-use and student housing properties in Ohio and Mississippi
- By co-investing with institutional capital sources, Carter will utilize its investment and development expertise to seek to obtain superior risk-adjusted returns
For additional information, please contact Jim Shelton, Vice Chairman