MAKING OUR MARK ON EDUCATION
For decades, Carter has been one of the nation’s leading providers of program and project management services to corporate/institutional, higher education, and K-12 clients, delivering over 250 projects to date. With projects that finish on-time and under budget, Carter’s track record of delivering innovative solutions and exceeding expectations is unmatched. By focusing on our clients’ goals and objectives, clients can focus on their core businesses.
Experience and Achievements
- Over 45 million sf of corporate and institutional projects for clients.
- K-12 team has delivered over $985 million in projects encompassing over 5 million square feet for both public and private schools.
- Delivered every one of its 80 higher education projects on time and on or under budget, often returning financial savings to our clients, offsetting a significant portion or all fees. Clients are comprised of both public and private colleges and universities across more than 30 campuses.
- Building Utilization Analysis
- Local School Attendance Zoning
- Growth Projections and Impact Studies
- Community and Citizen Outreach
- Cost Estimates and Fiscal Analysis
- Facility Programming
- Capital Improvement Program Development
Program Management Services:
- Time/Cost/Quality Control
- Financial Management
- Operations and Maintenance Planning
- Owners Representation and Staff Extension
Planning & Design Services:
- Master Planning
- Programming (Curriculum and Facilities)
- Site Planning
- Design Management
- Cost Estimating and Management
- Value Engineering and Management
- Constructability Reviews
For additional information, please contact John Jokerst, Senior Vice President.