View Profiled Programs
Carter’s higher education group is nationally recognized and respected. Our proven approach to higher education projects is the same regardless of size or scope. Our associates are strategic thinkers with expertise in planning, financing and project execution/delivery. They also have decades of experience in: architecture, engineering, sustainability, construction, and real estate.
Experience and Achievements
- Managed over $3.0 billion in new projects and capital improvements.
- Over 15,000 beds in on-campus student housing ranging from 50 to 2,000 beds on more than a dozen campuses.
- The design and construction management of nearly 5 million square feet of athletic facilities including athletic centers, fields, gymnasiums and stadiums.
- 80% of Carter’s clients are repeat clients.
- Experience ranges from capital improvement programs in excess of $100 million to single building renovations and restorations.
For additional information, please contact John Jokerst, Senior Vice President.
- Project Conceptualization and Planning
- Program Management
- Construction Management
- Design Management
- Program Management-At-Risk
- Budget and Schedule Development
- Land Acquisition
- Zoning and Permitting Coordination
- On-Site Representation
- Furniture and Equipment Planning and Procurement
- Move /Relocation Management
- Project Accounting
- Project Close-out
- Public/Private Partnerships
- Student Housing Planning/Development
- Facility Assessments
- Operational Analysis
- Pre-Bond Planning
- Feasibility/Master Plan Studies
- Sustainability/LEED/GreenGlobe Certification Management