Pioneers in the live, work, play movement since the 1990s, Carter is now one of the nation's premier mixed-use developers. Harnessing a development's true potential through bold vision and execution is our specialty.
Experience and Achievements:
- Have developed over 5 million sf of mixed-use space
- Developing The Banks,one of the Midwest's largest mixed-use projects, Carter has helped to stimulate the region's economy by over $90 million annually
- The Banks Phase II in Cincinnati, Ohio is scheduled to begin in Summer of 2013
- The Banks received 2012 High Impact Award from NAIOP
- Recipient of "Mixed-Use Deal of the Year" for Lindbergh City Center
- Highpoint on Columbus Commons in Columbus, Ohio began construction in August 2012
For additional information, please contact Conor McNally, Executive Vice President.